DM NDT, a leading I.R.M. services company in the Marine, Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industries and part of DM Group Services, is currently looking for a qualified Class UTG Survey Inspector to join their team on a part-time basis.
- Conduct various class surveys such as Special Survey (SS), Intermediate Survey (IS) and Condition Assessment Program (CAP) , Enhances Special Survey (ESP).
- Liaise with surveyors and develop inspection plans.
- Set up and calibrate non-destructive testing equipment.
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results.
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensure strict adherence to client’s requirements & safety regulations.
- Prepare, organize and report test results as per requirements within the stipulated timelines.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by your supervisor
- Fluent report writing skills in English
- Valid ASNT or ISO / PCN NDT certifications
- Familiar with various class rules, especially ABS, LR & DNVGL
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in inspection, QA/QC field and 3 years’ experience in class surveys
- Minimum 5 class survey experience with attended vessels information
- Training certification from any class societies will be an advantage
- Knowledge/experience in vessel structure, piping Isometric drawing
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for further training and career advancement
- Workplace maintaining the highest standards of safety and health
- Variety of challenging projects and interesting work scope
Interested in joining our team? Please apply directly on the right or forward your CV together with other relevant certifications to email@example.com.