We at DM NDT, a leading I.R.M. services company in the Marine, Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industries and part of DM Group Services, are currently looking for NDT Technician Trainees to join our team on a full time basis.
- Undergo various training programs such as IRATA Rope Access, AWSHPP, NDT-UTG
- Prepare, organise and report test results as per requirements within the stipulated timelines
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by your supervisor
- Good written and spoken English
- Well-versed in MS Office
- No prior experience required (suitable for fresh graduates)
- Physically fit
- Interested in hands-on and technical work
- Good work attitude and willingness to learn
- Willingness to work at heights
- Opportunity to start a new career
- Opportunity to expand capabilities and gain experience in an exciting industry
- Opportunities for further training and career growth
- Varied of challenging projects and interesting work scope
Interested in joining our team? Please apply directly on the right or forward your CV together with other relevant certifications to email@example.com.
Submission deadline is the 25th of September 2020.