DM NDT, a leading I.R.M. services company in the Marine, Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industries and part of DM Group Services, is currently looking for NDT Technician Trainees to join their team on a full time basis.
- Undergo various training programs such as IRATA Rope Access, AWSHPP, NDT- UTG.
- Prepare, organize and report test results as per requirements within the stipulated timelines.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Good written and spoken English
- Well-versed in MS Office
- No prior experience necessary (suitable for fresh graduates)
- Physically fit
- Interested in hands-on and technical work
- Good attitude towards work and willing to learn
- Willing to work at heights
- Opportunity to start a new career
- Opportunity to expand capabilities and gain experience in a niche industry
- Opportunities for further training and great career advancements
- Varied and challenging projects and work scope
Please forward a copy of your CV and any relevant certifications to [email protected]