DM NDT, a leading I.R.M. services company in the Marine, Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industries and part of DM Group Services, is currently looking for a qualified Business Development / Projects Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Building up a network of new potential clients
- Promoting DM NDT’s services and capabilities
- Management of projects
- Monitoring of project process
- Management of IRATA and NDT personnel
- Minimum degree/diploma in any technical field
- Strong command of English (written and oral) is essential as the role requires the manager to liaise with the Group worldwide
- Well experienced in the marine and petrochemical industry
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese
- Remuneration depending on experience
- Opportunities for further training and career advancement
- Workplace maintaining the highest standards of safety and health
- Variety of challenging projects and work scope
Interested in joining our team? Please apply directly below or forward your CV together with other relevant certifications to email@example.com.