To work part of a dynamic team in DM NDT, a leading service provider within the oil and petrochemical and oil & gas industry.
- Provide administrative support to the company (Office, Operation and Training)
- Coordinate with supplier for all office needs (eg: stationeries, name cards, laptops and etc)
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must be able to multi-tasking
- Able to work in fast phase environment
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Words, PowerPoint
- A good working attitude, able to work independently.
- Pleasant, positive and willing to learn
- Good communication and co-ordination to interact within internal department and external parties (Suppliers and Customers).
- Preferably those able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Salary will be offered based on experienced
- Training provided
- Min N/O level or equivalent (Fresh graduates may apply)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Only Singaporean and PR can apply
- 5 days work week
The successful candidates will be based in Singapore.
Opportunities for further training,
A workplace that maintains the highest standards of safety,
Varied and challenging work-scopes.