DM NDT, a leading I.R.M. services company in the Marine, Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industries and part of DM Group Services, is currently looking for an Admin Support to join their team in Singapore.
- Provide administrative support to the company (Office, Operation and Training)
- Liaise with suppliers for all office needs (eg: stationeries, name cards, laptops and etc)
- Work with timekeeping internal system – CDMS (Contractor Data Management System) (training will be provided)
- Perform administrative and other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Words, PowerPoint
- A good working attitude, able to work independently.
- Meticulous, resourceful and motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and effectively as a team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- GCE "N" Level or its equivalent
- Available within short notice
- Fresh graduates or candidates with no experiences are welcome, training will be provided
- Only Singaporean and PR may apply
- 5 days’ work week
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for further training and career advancement
- Workplace maintaining the highest standards of safety and health
Interested in joining our team? Please apply directly on the right or forward your CV together with other relevant certifications to email@example.com.