DM NDT, a leading I.R.M. services company in the Marine, Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industries and part of DM Group Services, is currently looking for an Admin Support to join their team in Singapore.
- Provide administrative support to the company (Office, Operation and Training)
- Coordinate with supplier for all office needs (e.g. stationeries, name cards, laptops and etc)
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must be able to multi-tasking
- Able to work in fast phase environment
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work extra hour(s) if applicable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Words, PowerPoint
- A good working attitude, able to work independently.
- Pleasant, positive and willing to learn
- Good communication and co-ordination to interact within internal department and external parties (Suppliers and Customers).
- Preferably those able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Salary will be offered based on experienced
- Training provided
- Min N/O level or equivalent (Fresh graduates may apply)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Only Singaporean and PR can apply
- 5 days’ work week
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for further training and career advancement
- Workplace maintaining the highest standards of safety and health
Interested in joining our team? Please apply directly on the right or forward your CV together with other relevant certifications to [email protected].