DM NDT, a leading I.R.M. services company in the Marine, Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industries and part of DM Group Services, is currently looking for qualified NDT Inspectors to on a part-time (freelancer) basis for shutdown job in Singapore.
Period: Jun to Aug -2021
- Calibrate equipment, conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection.
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations & testing specifications.
- Prepare, organize and report test results within the stipulated timelines.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Only Singaporeans
- Valid ASNT or ISO / PCN NDT certifications in at least one conventional method (PT, MT, UT or RT)
- Have AWSHPP (previously known as OPSOC)
- Min 3 years’ experience in inspection, QA/QC field
- Knowledge/experience in structural fabrication, piping Isometric drawing and piping materials
- Flexible working hours and schedule
- A workplace that maintains the highest standards of safety
- Varied and challenging work-scopes
Please forward a copy of your CV and any relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org