Due to our growing number of projects, DM NDT is seeking to employ Rope Access Technicians of IRATA Levels 1 & 2 who would like to join the team of DMNDT as a freelancer.
The successful candidates will be based in Singapore and will be required for Onshore / Offshore / Shipyards / Petrochemical Industries.
- IRATA Qualified
- AWSHPP (previously known as OPSOC)
- Shipyard Safety Induction Course (SSIC)
Further advantageous skills:
- Familiarity with Refinery or Offshore installations and assets is preferred
- BOSIET and Offshore medical will be an advantage.
- Conventional ASNT or PCN NDT certified in disciplines including: UTM, UT Flaw, MPI, EC & DP.
At least three/five years in NDT field or one renewal of ASNT / PCN certificates.
Fluency and report writing skills in English
- Familiarity with all aspects of ship and vessel construction and be able to identify structural components will be an added advantage.
Opportunities for further training,
A workplace that maintains the highest standards of safety,
Varied and challenging work-scopes.