Dive Marine SeaLogistics Pte. Ltd.
- Spearhead the sales & business development effort of DM Sea Logistics.
- Developing short-term and long-term strategic objectives, business plans, and period budgets with the Group Managing Director.
- Manage the division comprising of the administrative, procurement, operation and technical staff.
- Oversee and supervise the operation of the business
- Review and feedback on monthly Financial and Operational Management Reports to the Group Managing Director and Directors, including formulating strategy for overall business betterment
- Develop relationships with existing/new clients and key suppliers and contractors
- Support existing projects to enhance business intelligence systems, improve margins, ensure product quality, and continuous process improvement.
The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience with leadership role, preferably in marine or shipping industries. The successful candidate is expected to be well read about local maritime regulations and developments. Good communication in English, both spoken and written, is required. Conversant in Malay language would an advantage. The position will support the Group Managing Director on the daily management of the division.
Please forward a copy of your CV and any relevant certifications to email@example.com