Dive Marine NDT Inspections Pte. Ltd.
- Provide administrative support to the company (office, operation and training).
- Coordinate with supplier for all office needs (eg: stationeries, name cards, laptops and etc).
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Training will be provided.
- 5-days work week.
- Min N/O level or equivalent (fresh graduates may apply).
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Words, PowerPoint.
- A good working attitude, able to work independently.
- Pleasant, positive and willing to learn.
- Good communication and co-ordination to interact within internal department and external parties (suppliers and customers).
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Salary will commensurate with experience.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to handle stress / pressure.
- Able to work extra hour(s) if need to (although rarely).
Please forward a copy of your CV and any relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org